Monday, May 18, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Pineapple Shrimp Skewers

Maybe it was our glorious free trip to Mexico last month (thanks to my amazing company, Beachbody), but I've been feeling super tropical every since we got home. I decided to try out a pineapple shrimp recipe and loved it so much, I wanted to share it with you! I literally LOVED it that I made our quinoa into hearts... <3 


INGREDIENTS

1 Bag of peeled & deveined shrimp
1 Pineapple (cut)
1 tsp Coconut Oil
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
1 serving of quinoa  (optional) 



DIRECTIONS

1. Thaw shrimp
2. Cut pineapple
3. Put shrimp & pineapple on skewers and drizzle with melted coconut oil
4. Season with Mrs. Dash's Fiesta Lime Salt Free Seasoning
5. Grill for 3-5 minutes or until cooked
6. ENJOY!

I had to show my honey some LOVIN! <3 


Let me know what you think when you give it a try! I'd also love to hear your favorite tropical dishes. 

In Love & Light,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment