Tuesday, July 21, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies



These are SUPER SIMPLE and SUPER YUMMY! My only warning is that it's hard to only eat 2! So...you've been warned! 

INGREDIENTS
1 Cup Old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp Cinnamon (I LOVE CINNAMON!)
1/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1 Cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels

DIRECTIONS
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with non-stick spray (we love Trader Joe's Coconut Oil Spray!)
3. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Spoon out heaping tbsp's onto cookie sheet.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until firm.



ENJOY!

Good luck eating just 2...luckily, my hubby and son help me! We usually make these once a week. 



I am putting together my AUGUST Support Group where we will share a lot more recipes like this all while motivating and encouraging each other on our health & fitness journey. If you are interested in joining us, complete the form below and I will be in touch!



In Love & Light,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment