Thursday, July 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Scrumptious Baked Cauliflower






Do you LOVE cauliflower like I do? The possibilities are endless..."fried rice", buffalo bites, pizza crust...and NOW THIS! I love using cauliflower but sometimes cutting it and preparing it in other recipes is a bit of work. (have you tried crust???...then you know what I'm talking about!) I needed to come up with something quick for the cauliflower that was about to go bad but didn't take a lot of time. HERE IT IS!



INGREDIENTS

1 Cauliflower Head

1 Packet of Knorrs Vegetable Spice Mix

1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt

1 Cup or 3 slices of ANY cheese -- I used feta this time (with spices) 
but I have used cheddar, muenster, provolone, anything! 

1/4 Cup of Minced Onions



DIRECTIONS

1. Pre-heat oven -- 400 degrees

2. Clean and cut center out of cauliflower

3. Microwave cauliflower in dish with 2 TBSP of water for 8 minutes

3. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl

4. Use a spatula and spread the mixture on top of the cauliflower.

5. Add cheese to top evenly

6. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted

ENJOY!!!


Let me know how you like it if you try it!

XO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment