Tuesday, May 19, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Pizza

This is by FAR one of our favorite meals to make because it feels like we are indulging. I'm salivating thinking about it and think I'll make it again tomorrow! I teach my clients to live by the 80/20 rule and this meal is ok to eat any time but feels SO much like something we should only enjoy during our 20% "treats". 

If you like pizza, you are going to thank me for this one. #yourewelcome





HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED
Spinach
Grape Tomatoes
Feta
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Garlic
Chicken Sausage or any protein (lean)
Whole Wheat Pizza Crust



Directions
1. Preheat your oven (400 F)
2. Sautee garlic in EVOO
3. Add Spinach (and a dash of salt)
4. Cook Chicken Sausage or protein of choice in separate skillet
5. Spread spinach on the crust like "sauce"
6. Cut tomatoes and chicken sausage and evenly place spinach
7. Add feta
8. DEVOUR

 No but really...why does an entire bag of spinach shrink and shrivel to basically NOTHING! Sometimes I use 2 bags to get in extra greens if I have it. 

Here's how it works for 21 Day Fix...

1 YELLOW - Crust
1 GREEN - Spinach & Tomatoes
1 RED - Chicken Sausage/Protein
1 TSP - EVOO
1 BLUE - Feta Cheese


Let me know how you like it!!!

In Love & Light, 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment